Thank you to everyone who attended our 2021 Mid Atlantic Virtual Grants Conference
Special Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, The Grunin Foundation
We also wish to thank the Princeton Area Community Foundation, Valley National Bank and GPCI for their generous support.
Upcoming Chapter Meetings
Please mark your calendar
Until further notice, our meetings will take place virtually.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Be safe.
Diane is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane has personally secured more than $80 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
REGION 6 REPRESENTATIVE
- Acting as a liaison with Headquarters and direct chapters to resources.
- Sharing successful chaptering practices among chapters.
- Sharing best practices from other chapters, monitoring chapter activity and attendance, and acting as a support system for new chapter officers.
- Attending and assisting at the Chapter Leader meetings at the Annual Conference and the April Leader Conference each year with attendance and some costs covered by GPA.
Get Connected – GRANTZONE
Your GPA membership provides you with access to GrantZone – a place to participate in discussions, ask questions of other GPA members, and share resources. Each NJ Chapter member is automatically a member of the New Jersey Chapter Community. You can join other communities, like Grant Consultants, K-12 Education, Healthcare, and many more.
It’s a fantastic resource and easy to use. You can access GrantZone from the GPA website, or go directly here and enter your GPA username and password. Members can control the frequency of messages they receive (real time, daily digest, no email). If you aren’t seeing any messages, check your settings as well as your spam folder.
Join our Professional Development Committee: Overall goal is to set up professional workshops and conferences. Activities can include: determining which topics are most relevant to members based on recent membership survey results; identifying persons who can present on those topics at chapter meetings, and making applicable arrangements for speakers and helping out with our annual grants conference.
Join our Membership Committee: Overall goal is to increase chapter membership and keep members informed of chapter news and events, etc. The Committee meets approximately two times per year. The committee consists of the Vice President, the chair (selected by the President and Vice President to serve a 2-year term) and at least one other member at-large. Activities can include:
- building an outreach/marketing list
- sending a welcome note to new chapter and non-chapter GPA members
- keeping the pulse on what chapter members want out of their chapter
- assisting the chapter President with maintaining the membership roster
- posting information on the chapter’s social media platforms
Join us in celebrating our 15th year as a Grants Professional Association chapter
Special thanks to founding and current members: