Upcoming Chapter Meetings
Please mark your calendar
Until further notice, our meetings will take place virtually.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Be safe.
organization. This overview tour of GrantStation is a great resource for
Members to ensure that they are getting the most out of their
Membership, and for potential Members to see GrantStation in action!
During the hour-long tour, you’ll see GrantStations many learning
resources, as well as some new tools, like The Benchmarker. We’ll also
discuss best practices for research in the interactive grant-opportunity
Date: April 15, 2022
Date: June 17, 2022
Date: July 15, 2022
Date: August 19, 2022
Date: September 16, 2022
Date: October 21, 2022
Date: December 15, 2022
REGION 6 REPRESENTATIVE
- Acting as a liaison with Headquarters and direct chapters to resources.
- Sharing successful chaptering practices among chapters.
- Sharing best practices from other chapters, monitoring chapter activity and attendance, and acting as a support system for new chapter officers.
- Attending and assisting at the Chapter Leader meetings at the Annual Conference and the April Leader Conference each year with attendance and some costs covered by GPA.
Get Connected – GRANTZONE
Your GPA membership provides you with access to GrantZone – a place to participate in discussions, ask questions of other GPA members, and share resources. Each NJ Chapter member is automatically a member of the New Jersey Chapter Community. You can join other communities, like Grant Consultants, K-12 Education, Healthcare, and many more.
It’s a fantastic resource and easy to use. You can access GrantZone from the GPA website, or go directly here and enter your GPA username and password. Members can control the frequency of messages they receive (real time, daily digest, no email). If you aren’t seeing any messages, check your settings as well as your spam folder.
Join our Professional Development Committee: Overall goal is to set up professional workshops and conferences. Activities can include: determining which topics are most relevant to members based on recent membership survey results; identifying persons who can present on those topics at chapter meetings, and making applicable arrangements for speakers and helping out with our annual grants conference.
Join our Membership Committee: Overall goal is to increase chapter membership and keep members informed of chapter news and events, etc. The Committee meets approximately two times per year. The committee consists of the Vice President, the chair (selected by the President and Vice President to serve a 2-year term) and at least one other member at-large. Activities can include:
- building an outreach/marketing list
- sending a welcome note to new chapter and non-chapter GPA members
- keeping the pulse on what chapter members want out of their chapter
- assisting the chapter President with maintaining the membership roster
- posting information on the chapter’s social media platforms
Join us in celebrating our 15th year as a Grants Professional Association chapter
Special thanks to founding and current members: